Case Study: Public Relations Strategy
Canada Golden Fortune Potash Corp.
Atlwest developed a rounded Public Relations strategy that encompassed the clients message and goals. Public Relations activities associated with this project included the facilitation of face-to-face meetings with Town and RM Councils, local stakeholders, government relations and media partners. Atlwest built partnerships and connected with different levels of Government and local community groups.
- Developed Public Relations Strategy.
- Managed sponsorship and donations for Corporate Social Responsibility.
- Created and implemented a media strategy.
- Engaged stakeholders in face-to-face meetings.
- Conducted and led presentations to various stakeholder groups.
- Facilitated and led community lunches in operating communities.
Atlwest helped our client develop and achieve a public relations strategy in support of their goals and objectives.